Llorente Reluctant to Celebrate If Bobol Goalkeeper Juventus

Llorente Reluctant to Celebrate If Bobol Goalkeeper Juventus

Tottenham Hotspur bomber Fernando Llorente is reportedly not going to celebrate while scoring his former club, Juventus in the last 16 of the Champions League.

Where, the result of the draw of the big round of 16 brought Spurs together with the champions of the Serie A. And the game will be an emotional game for the Spanish striker. Because the Spanish player will face his former club.

Llorente also a sidah become p [emain favorite fans in Turin after strengthening the Bianconeri from 2013 to 2015. Agent who is also brother of player Jesus Llorente believes that his sister will not do celebration.

“He wants to score goals for his team, but unfortunately, if he scores a goal against Juve he will not celebrate, as he did with Sevilla,” the agent said.

Nevertheless, Llorente’s agent is more favored Juve qualify than Spurs.

“I would say if Juventus have a 65 per cent chance of qualifying, with 35 per cent for Spurs.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *